(May 2, 2022))
Welcome! This is a Saturday afternoon event. We will start our event at the Kwik Trip #833 Gas Station at the corner of Hwy 14 and County Road P in Cross Plains, WI.
It is across the street from the Culver’s Restaurant which will be convenient for lunch before our drive.
We will assemble at 12:30pm and have a driver's meeting about 12:45. At 1pm we will begin the first leg of our drive of about 90 minutes as we wind our way through the back
roads of Dane and Iowa Counties. About 2:30 we will arrive at the Midwest Micro Car Museum, 103 Crescent St in Mazomanie. We will see some of the strangest cars you have ever seen.
From "bubble cars" to a motorcycle that folds into its own suitcase. The 2nd leg of our drive will continue to wind our way down towards Blue Mounds and return to Mazomanie about
5pm for dinner at the Old Feed Mill Restaurant, 114 Cramer St. Please let Greg know if you will be staying for dinner and which of these 3 choices
for the main course you would like to have: Prime Rib (~$30), Walleye (~$22), or Chicken (~$22).
We are limiting this event to 20 cars. Ride with GPS provided in June.
Registration: To register contact Greg at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-230-5566. Also let Greg know which entrée you would like for
May 22, 2022
- Greg & Cindy Garnett, Dinner: Walleye, Walleye
- Bill & Marcia Holman, Dinner: ?
- Jeremy & Stsnzi Zorns, Dinner: ; Walleye, Chicken
- Jim Lauffler & guest, Dinner: ?
- Doug Meintzer & Son, Dinner: No
- Don & Linda McCann, Dinner: Walleye, Chicken
- Jim Schwanke & Son, Dinner: Walleye, Prim Rib
- Jeff & Kathleen Rasmussen, Dinner: Walleye, Walleye
- Hank & Laura Netzinger, Dinner: No
- Ron & Cheri Staub, Dinner: No