BY USING THE CLASSIFIED ADS, THE SELLER MUST SEND THE WEBMASTER AN E-MAIL STATING THAT YOU AGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING
BADGERLAND MIATA CLUB RULES:
All ads posted on the website are free to members, but only Miata related ads for individuals selling
individual new or used items will be accepted. No business sales will be accepted
- All ads must have an asking price. The ad duration is three (3) months for members. Members ads can be renewed for another 3 months
if the webmaster is notified; if not notified, the ad will be removed. The webmaster should be notified as soon as the item
is sold so that the ad can be removed.
- Each item to be sold should be described with text, and jpg's if desired. Be sure to format the ad as you would like
it displayed. It is recommend that you use Notepad for the text since it can be copied and pasted into html. The jpg's
(up to three per ad) will be displayed at the bottom of the ad. A Word document with photos is also okay; however, the
photos cannot be enlarged like separate jpg's; the Word document will be converted to a PDF file.
- No references to ads placed on eBay or any other auction or classified ad site.
- We reserve the right to remove any ad for any reason.
- The Badgerland Miata Club makes no representations about the ads placed on our web site or the people who placed
- There is no guarantee that your reply to an ad will be seen by the person who placed the ad.
- There is no guarantee that buyers are legitimate.
- If you are concerned about the reputation or honesty of a seller, it is your responsibility to address those concerns
prior to engaging in any transactions.
- The Badgerland Miata Club does not get involved in disputes between buyers and sellers.