Update #1 (March 9, 2021)
Henry and Laura are excited to host this event along with Russ Darrow Madison Mazda, Jeff Meadows, General Manager, 2302 W Beltline Hwy, Madison, Wi 53713; 608-888-5212.
Agenda for the Tech Day: MASKS ARE MANDATORY!
Agenda for Ladies Day:
- 9:00 meet and greet at Russ Darrow Madison Mazda (all BMC participants) coffee & donuts.
- 9:30 Jeff Meadows, Gen. Mgr. welcome and tour of facility (all BMC participants)
- 10:15 Presentation by Todd Peterson, General Communications – CBs vs radios (all BMC participants)
- 11:45 lunch – hosted by Russ Darrow Madison Mazda (all BMC participants) will provide varied menu for special diets, if needed.
- 12:15 Ride with GPS – Jim Loeffler, SE VP (tech day participants.
- 12:45 Miata maintenance – Pablo Di Paola, Service Mgr. Russ Darrow Madison Mazda (tech day participants)
- 1:45 Ride with GPS and radios drive (tech day participants)
- 2:30 CB /radio/Ride with GPS/ tunning antennas (tech day participants)
- 4:15 Dinner, Prairie House Foods & Spirits, 1020 Prairie St, Prairie du Sac, WI 53578 608-643-4416 (16 draft choices) Special Menu to be forwarded later
- 9:00 See above for information.
- 12:15 Ladies depart for Greenway Station shopping mall/or Bruce’s Garden Center/or bakery (or we can just do cards).
- 2:30 Depart for Henry and Laura’s house, E11085 Sauk Prairie Road, Prairie du Sac, WI 53578 card making (birthday, etc.), appetizers, and beverages.
- 4:15 Dinner Prairie House Foods & Spirits (see above)
Registration Required: Limited to 20 people (at this time), possible up to 24.
Registration: Email Henry @ email@example.com to register by APRIL 10, 2021 (final date with meal choice)
Looking forward to seeing you!
April 14, 2021
- Henry & Laura Netzinger
- Jim Loeffler
- Ron Staub
- Rebecca Randles & David Greenslade
- Bill & Marcia Holman
- Don McCann
- Stan Kruger
- Bill Bright
- Greg & Cindy Garnett
- John Radke
- Terry & Kathy Rieck
- AL & Pat Kobus
- Shane Harvey
- Dan & Margaret F
- Tom Cinealis
- Al & Pat Kobus